Tuesday, July 1, 2014

He Will Complete What He Started


It’s interesting that the last thing Jesus that said on the cross was, “It is finished.” It certainly looked like the end. It looked like it was over. But I believe that wasn’t just a statement of fact, it was a statement of faith. Jesus was saying to His Father, “I’ve done My part. Now I have total trust and confidence in You that You’re going to finish what You started.” Even though it looked like the end, in reality, it was only the beginning.

When it looks dark in your own life, when things aren’t going your way, dare to make that declaration of faith just like Jesus, “It is finished.” What you’re really saying is, “God, I’ve done all you’ve asked me to do and now I leave it to You to turn this situation around. I know You’re going to heal my body. I know You’re going to restore my finances. I know You’re going to give me good breaks.”

Always remember to speak victory over your circumstances because He is faithful and the bible says that He, “will continue His work in you until it is finished.” Today, choose to put total trust in your heavenly Father, knowing that a shift is coming. Declare it out loud, that His will be done in every area of your life, and He will complete what He’s started in you!

No comments:

Post a Comment