Sunday, March 23, 2014

Don’t Overanalyze It



One of the best things I’ve learned in life is to obey God quickly. When God asks you to do it, do it right then.

When God told David to go face Goliath, the bible says David ran to the battlefield. Do you know why? If David would have thought about it long enough he may have talked himself out of it. If he had gone over all the facts, figures, how much bigger Goliath was, how much more experience he had, David may have lost his courage and missed his destiny.


When God asks you to do something, don’t overanalyze it. Don’t reason it out. If you think about it too long, you can miss your destiny.

Don’t think, “Why should I apologize? I apologized first last time.” Or, “Why should I be good to them? They’re not being good to me.”

Today I urge you to quit making excuses. Quit reasoning it out. Quit thinking that you heard God wrong and JUST DO IT. Learn to be quick to obey and you’ll open the door for the fullness of blessing God has in store for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment