Monday, March 31, 2014

Retrain Your Brain


Living your life as the conqueror God called you to be means that sometimes you have to develop new habits; you have to retrain your brain. If you’ve been negative for a long time, you’ve got to change your thinking from “I can’t” to “I can”, from “It won’t happen” to “It will happen”, from “I’ll never feel better” to “God is restoring health unto me”, from “I never get any good breaks” to “God’s favor surrounds me like a shield”, from “I’ve made too many mistakes” to “I’m redeemed and forgiven.”

It’s like reprogramming a computer. Sometimes you have to wipe off the old, outdated, dysfunctional software and load in something new. The bible says, ““Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.”

If you’ve been spending your time focused on how things won’t work out, it’s time to focus on how things WILL work out! It doesn’t matter how bad it looks, how many people have told you no, or how long it’s been that way, God has the final say. It’s not over till GOD says it’s over.

So today I want to encourage you to shake off the self-pity. Shake off the disappointment. Let go of the old and choose to believe that the Creator of the universe is doing what He said He would do. That He’s still in control and His promises are being worked out in your life, even if you don’t see it right now. Declare His favor over your life and watch as His blessings become more evident in every area of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment