Sunday, June 23, 2013

Bust Out of Survival Mode!

I see so many people today living in survival mode. They have the mentality, “Please just help me get by...” But if you’re constantly living with this mentality, you’re going to miss out on God’s best. Scripture doesn’t say, “Jesus came so you could survive.” No, it says in John that He came to give you a, “full, abundant life!”

If you’ve been living like you’re only here just to endure your life, I want you to get this down in your spirit today – I believe that you’re not only about to come into your season of restoration but that you’re on the launching pad RIGHT NOW. If you’ll just take a step of faith and begin to declare, “My days of merely surviving are over; my days of prosperity have begun!” then I truly believe God will meet your faith and take you to a level so great you can’t even imagine it!

Let me confirm for you, that God is making a way right now where there seems to be no way. Even if you’re going through a tough season, remember tough seasons are still but a season, and it will pass! Start proclaiming what God says about your circumstances, that you’re created for more than just getting by. You were created in His image and He’s the Creator of the whole universe! Think about that… the children of presidents, kings, billionaires, CEO’s… they have nothing on YOU. Your heavenly Parent created those kids’ parents. Lift up your chin and put your shoulders back – you’re a decedent of Royalty so rich that this world couldn’t contain it! Start living like you know not just who you are but WHOSE you are. You do this and I assure you that God will show up to back every bold prayer you pray, like the proud Daddy He is!

No comments:

Post a Comment