Thursday, June 20, 2013

Pass The Test

I have to say, one of the things I really like about this blog format is that it gives me an, “audience breakdown.” There may be zero comments but there may also be 100 views. And one of the things it tells me is which posts have more views than others. I’ve heard Joyce Meyer talk about how she sells books/CDs on this topic more than that one and how that tells her a lot about people in general. It’s so true, too.

I’m human just like you so yeah, I’d much rather hear a message that today I’m going to be promoted at work, meet the person of my dreams, and find everything I’ve ever lost around my house. But here’s the thing, remember in school when you had to pass a certain class to be promoted to the next higher grade? You can’t be promoted to a higher level if you’re not willing to pass the test you’re in.

I know this post will be one of the less popular ones but I’m okay with that. Ya can’t keep doing the wrong things and expect right results. You have amazing things in your future! The bible says God has a level of peace and joy waiting for you HERE ON EARTH that you can’t even imagine - but there’s a catch. You have to let go of the hurts, the unanswered questions, the pride, the selfishness and really commit to seeking God’s will for your life. It’s like a diploma, they don’t just give them away BUT once you decide to buckle down and pass the necessary tests then you get to graduate to a higher level. Quit standing in your own way! Decide today that you’re done settling for where you are and start passing these tests so you can rise to that awesome higher place God wants to take you!

No comments:

Post a Comment