Sunday, February 2, 2014

Don’t Lose Hope For 2014

I believe with all my heart that this year God’s people are coming into a shift. It’s the second month of a new year and if nothing has begun to turn around for you so far then I can imagine you’ve lost or are losing the hope you had built up for 2014.

Here me out, for those who have been faithful and honored God, I declare that He’s going to put you in a position that you couldn’t have gotten into on your own. The bible says, “For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those who live right.” Keep being your very best and trust that He’s working behind the scenes right now, lining up favor and honor for you in a fresh, new way!

I declare that still in your future for this year, doors are going to open for you that have not opened before. Things that should have taken you years to accomplish, God is going to do in a split second. I declare you are coming into a season of accelerated blessing!

Suddenly, a dream will come to pass. Suddenly, a promise will be fulfilled. Suddenly, the negative situations are going to turn around. Now, you have to do your part – BELIEVE and declare these promises with me. Then get ready for the surpassing greatness of God’s favor! Take heart today my friend because 2014 is still in the process of becoming an exceptional year for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment