Monday, February 17, 2014

Talk And Act Like It’s Going To Happen

Everyone goes through seasons of waiting. A lot of times, people just sit back and wait for God to do everything. But, you have to remember to do your part and make preparations. The bible says, “...Prepare the way for the Lord...”

You have to talk like it’s going to happen and act like it’s going to happen. Some people might say, “Well, what if I do this and it doesn’t happen?” But I say, what if you do and it DOES happen? And even if things don’t turn out the way you thought they should’ve, you’re still better off living your life positive and hopeful than you would to go around negative and discouraged.

Not just that but when you don’t get what you thought you wanted, trust the Creator of the universe. He always has your BEST interest at heart. If you didn’t get what you asked for, know that it’s probably because God knows that would be settling and He has something BETTER lined up for you.

I love what David said in the bible, “God, my times are in Your hands.” He was saying, “God, I don’t know when it’s going to happen, but I know You know what’s best for me.” I want to encourage you to go out today expecting good things. And even if it doesn’t happen the way you thought or through who you thought or at the exact time you thought, don’t go to bed all disappointed. Go to bed trusting that you’re one day closer to seeing God bring your dreams and desires to pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment