Saturday, February 8, 2014

Grow Your Small Flame!

Have you ever wanted to do something really great? Maybe you had a big dream; maybe you believed you could start a business. Maybe you wanted to lose some weight or go back to school. Now, it’s been so long you think maybe you heard God wrong – you tried and it didn’t work out. The loan didn’t go through. The medical report wasn’t good. Now, the “never” lies are playing in your mind... “I’ll never get well.” “I’ll never get married.” “I’ll never accomplish my dreams.”

Well my friend, declare with me that today is the day to get your fire back! Today is the day to get a new perspective! The bible says, “That is why I want you to remember the gift God gave you… Now I want you to use that gift and let it grow more and more, like a small flame grows into a fire.”

The Creator of the universe has already set the completion date for the dream He’s placed in your heart. And, just because it hasn’t happened yet doesn’t mean that it’s not going to happen. God has already lined up the right people, the right breaks, the right answers – everything you need is already in your future.

The key to taking hold of this though is that you’ve got to shake off the doubt; shake off the discouragement. No matter how long you’ve been believing for it, what God promised you He still has every intention of bringing it to pass. So keep standing firm, keep believing, keep hoping and keep moving forward. Get your fire back and EXPECT Him to fulfill every dream He placed in your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment