Saturday, February 15, 2014

Enjoying Today

Do you see every day as a blessed gift from God? Many times when we hear this, we may be tempted to brush it off and say, “Yeah, yeah, I know. Every day is special.” But it truly is! God has already ordered blessings for you. He’s already orchestrated the right opportunities for you. He’s already made the right connections for you. On top of that, the air you breathe, the food you eat, and the sunshine on your face are all part of the great blessing that God gives us daily.

Remember, we’re not promised tomorrow, so why waste a single moment living life defeated and depressed? Our attitude shouldn’t be, “I have to wash the car,” or “I have to work out today.” It should be, “I get to wash the car God has blessed me with,” or “I get to train and develop this amazingly complicated body into what I want.”

Friends, instead of dreading the day or parts of it I want to encourage you to start thanking God for it. Someone somewhere is fighting  for their very next breath. Someone somewhere has loved ones hoping against hope that they make it one more day. Be thankful for this day. Thank God for every blessing He’s prepared. There are blessings that you could be cheating yourself out of simply by not looking for them! Count your blessings and watch Him multiply them exceedingly all the days of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment