Thursday, June 26, 2014

Favor That Lasts A Lifetime


Let this truth sink down into your spirit today: God’s favor is not for a season; it’s for a lifetime. How do we obtain God’s favor? The bible tells us that when we honor His word, when we obey His commands and walk in mercy and truth, that’s how we find favor in God’s sight. When we do our part, God will do His part.

Today, if you are believing God for something, maybe a turnaround in a relationship, career or your health, stand firm that God’s word is true. Even if it seems to be taking longer than you thought, when you put, AND KEEP, Him first place in your life He promises to pour out His favor on you.

When those defeatist thoughts try to tell you, “It’s not going to happen. I never get any good breaks.” Turn it around and say, “Father, I want to thank You for Your favor on my life, on my relationships, on my career, on my future. I am Your child and I know Your favor is not temporary. I believe You and thank You for a lifetime of favor!”

No comments:

Post a Comment