Sunday, June 1, 2014

Keep Bragging!


I’ve learned that the more you brag on God’s goodness, the more of God’s goodness you’re going to see. When you go around saying to people, “Let me tell you what great thing God did for me”, you begin to see more of His goodness in your life.

The Psalmist said, “I recall the many miracles God has done for me. I cannot stop thinking about them. They are constantly in my thoughts.” Instead of remembering their victories, too many times people today are remembering their defeats, failures or disappointments.

If you want to experience meaningful, lasting peace and joy you’ve got to switch over and, like the Psalmist, start remembering the times God protected you, the times God showed you favor, the times God made a way when it looked like there was no way.

This is the best way to cause faith and expectancy to rise up strong in your heart. You’ll have the confidence that if God did it for you then He can certainly do it for you now. I encourage you to start sharing your victories with others. Keep bragging on the goodness of God and you’ll begin to move into higher levels of that goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment