Saturday, June 7, 2014

I Am!


God said, “Be still, and know that I am.”  When God created Adam, He put him in the Garden of Eden, a quiet and peaceful place. That’s where God met with Adam and spoke with him – in a place of peace.

We all know that today’s life can be very noisy. Everyone is in a hurry and on top of that, we download app’s to help us be even more busy. If we allow it, all of this can cause us to live stressed, uptight and on edge.

In the midst of the whirlwind of activity going on around us, we have to learn to not let the busyness, the frustration and stress, get on the inside of us. It may be hectic on the outside, but deep down in your spirit, you can be at rest because you know God has you in the palm of His hand.

Maybe you’ve been worried for a long time, or stressed because a dream hasn’t come to pass YET, or upset over a challenge you’re dealing with. Just like God met Adam at a place of peace, God is saying to you, “There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am. I am your Deliverer, I am your Restorer, I am your Provider, I am your Healer.”

Trust your heavenly Father to protect and guide you. Choose to be still, choose to find rest in Him, and choose to believe, as the bible says, that He has a prosperous plan for your life – so give yourself permission to start expecting that your best days are still ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment