Saturday, June 14, 2014

Your Plans Will Succeed!


We all have dreams that we’re hoping will come to pass. We should always be praying and believing – that’s all part of faith. But there’s another part of faith that oftentimes people leave out, and that is putting action behind your faith.

The bible says, “But someone will say, ‘You have faith, and I have works.’ Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith BY my works.”

In other words, when we really believe God, we obey Him. We can pray all day long, “God, get me out of this problem.” But if you really want to get God’s attention and see Him move in amazing ways, take it one step further and DO something to exhibit your faith. 

You can’t get it done by works alone – it does take faith, BUT you must let your actions prove your faith. Maybe you need a turnaround in a relationship. Are you being the one to show love and forgiveness? Maybe you need a financial breakthrough. Are you being responsible with the money you do have? Maybe you lost your job. Are you polishing your resume and knocking on new doors?

The bible says, “Commit your actions to the Lord, and your plans will succeed.” I want to encourage you today to make sure you put action behind your faith, then watch Him crown your effort and come through in exceedingly abundant ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment