Friday, May 2, 2014

Are You Ready For Increase?


Are you ready to go to the next level, spiritually, physically and emotionally? Many times, people hear the truth that God has more in store for them, and something resonates on the inside. Their spirit comes into agreement with God.

Then there are times when a person’s natural mind will try to talk them out it. Thoughts will come like, “Good things come to everyone but me. My situation is hopeless. I have too much debt. I’ve gone as far as possible at this job. I’ll never find anyone to be happy with again.”

Friend, you have to get rid of those negative thoughts! This is a new season! What’s happened in the past is over and done. You may have been through disappointments, you may have tried and failed, or things didn’t work out. But that’s okay – God is still in control.

Your loving Creator said, “I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it?” It’s time to get in agreement with God and embrace a new vision for your life. It’s time to open yourself to a new way of thinking and speaking so that you can receive all the blessings God has lined up for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment