Saturday, May 10, 2014

Speak To Your Mountains!


We’ve all had seasons when the challenges of life feel overwhelming. During those times it’s easy to be tempted to talk about how bad things are. Maybe you received a bad medical report, or maybe you’re facing a large financial obstacle.

The more you talk about something the bigger it becomes in your mind. Instead, you have to dig your heels in and say, “No, I’m not going to give life to that defeat. I’m not going to speak sickness over myself. I’m not going to speak lack. I’m choosing to believe what God says, which is, ‘I can do all things through Christ.’ I can defeat this sickness. I can break this addiction. I can have peace no matter my circumstances.”

Remember friend, even if you don’t see how things could ever work out, the Creator of the universe does. He is still in control. You have to continuously speak His promises over your life, and declare His favor over each difficult situation.

Instead of talking to God about how big your problems are, talk to your problems about how big your God is! As you speak to your mountains, they will be moved, and you will walk forward into the victory and restoration God has prepared for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment