Thursday, May 15, 2014

Focus


What are you focusing your words, energy and thoughts on? You might be hurting so you’re saying something like, “It’s just so hard right now because money is tight.” Or, “My health doesn’t look good.” Or, “Someone I thought would never leave walked out on me.”

No, you’re focusing on the wrong things. You’re letting defeat, discouragement and self-pity rule your mind. Why don’t you turn that around and say, “God is still in control. Somebody may have walked out on me, I may be hurting right now, but I know God is the Restorer of my soul.” “I may have lost money in an investment or accumulated substantial debt, but I know God is supplying all of my needs. He is fighting my battles.”

When you start letting God reign in your life, you can’t stay defeated. He will cause you to conquer, to be restored, to come out better off than if the situation had never even happened. Begin right now by declaring God's goodness in your life and let Him take over so that you can move forward into the victory He has lined up for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment