Saturday, May 3, 2014

Say Continually


In Psalm 35:27, God’s people were commanded to “say continually, ‘Let God be magnified. He takes pleasure in prospering me.’” I believe one reason they were supposed to say it all the time is so it would get down on the inside of their hearts.

See, when we hear something long enough, we start to believe it. It starts to affect the way we see things. I want to encourage you today to stop dwelling on negative, defeated thoughts and start dwelling on thoughts like, “God takes pleasure in prospering me. Good breaks are in my future. Explosive blessings are coming my way!”

Starting right now, let the truth of God’s promises sink down into your heart. All throughout each day, declare His goodness; declare His faithfulness; declare His blessings because He delights in seeing you prosper. When you surrender your will to Him and let Him direct your steps you will begin seeing His amazing plan come together in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment