Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Vine

I know some of you thought I would be talking about wine today… sorry, no :] The bible says, “I am the vine; you are the branches. If a person remains in me and I in them, they will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing” I love that this verse says “much fruit” which means you will have an abundant harvest in your life. Friends, God doesn’t want you to just barely get by. He wants to overwhelm you with His goodness!

I ask you to really think about this analogy for a moment. The very life of a branch depends on being attached to the vine. The same thing happens if we try to operate in this life without God. Without Him, we can do nothing. But when you remain in Him by connecting with Him daily and seeking His will then your life will be fruitful. You’ll walk in peace and joy.

The bible also says, “You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” There is nothing more important than seeking God in all your ways. When you go about your day, keep Him on your mind. Talk to Him and ask for His direction. Stay connected to Him. Choose to make Him top priority and you’ll see His hand of blessing operating in every area of your life.

This isn’t a promise for some day in the distant future. You need to get ready because God has already lined up your restoration; your breakthrough. Remain in Him and watch as He unleashes the blessings you’ve been praying for.  I’m here to confirm for you today, He has heard your cries and He is working behind the scenes right this very moment on your behalf. Seek Him, stay connected to Him, you’re closer than you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment